Before the die-cutting operation, it is very important to adjust the machine quickly and accurately. Therefore, the main tuning machine plays a key role. How to improve the speed of machine adjustment, I think many new teachers should learn from each other.
In daily work, die-cutting master know die-cutting machine operation and basic adjustment. Only by mastering the key points and solutions can we make our work more orderly and efficient.
Debugging die-cutting machine generally has the following points:
1, choose the appropriate template according to your mold (flat die-cutting machine, mainly in the template, there are thick, medium, thin three parts: thick plate is mainly rubber mold, medium plate is ab type, board is wood carving board).
2。 Improve the die-cutting machine mold seat to the height of the mold space (the so-called die-cutting pressure drop is, pressure drop is).
3. Clean the mold base of the upper and lower die-cutting machines to ensure the cleanness of the worktable, so as to achieve the flatness of the mold.
4. Use the right angle ruler to place the mold vertically at the right position of the board in the die-cutting machine (according to the size of the mold and the material, it is generally good in the middle), and pay attention to the vertical mold and the die-cutting machine. There are many kinds of tape, such as tape and tape.
5。 According to the location of the die, one or two layers of die-cutting floor can be placed, and hardwood such as bakelite and pet can be selected as the base plate.
6。 Put the mold adjusting material on the bottom plate, and gradually press the mold base of the mold cutting machine until it is pressed onto the mold material.
7. Observe the compression condition of the die material, conduct the single pressure test with carbon paper pad under the die adjustment material, and print the compression condition on the bottom plate clearly.
8. If the imprint position is too deep, scrape off the bottom plate with a blade until the bottom plate is parallel to the bottom plate. (the process of trimming, pressurizing and testing pressure should be repeated. Pay attention to the smooth adjustment of the width of the scraping line, avoid the shape of the small groove and grab the template in the uneven way), adjust the mold with more and less pads, etc. slightly lower, single side band buffer according to the actual situation, and 1-2 layers of tape in one position.
9。 After adjusting the die, a positioning card is placed on the bottom plate indentation according to the width of the material to facilitate feeding.
10. Prepare the material, load the material into the discharging rack, and position the stuck material as the reference level.
11. Pull the approximate position into the puller and pull the material switch to make the material parallel to the upper die.
12. Release a section of release paper or other wastes before production, so as to reduce the loss of main materials and enter the normal production process.
Two different types of dies (or different process requirements) have different requirements for the adjusting machine.
Vertical and vertical tool die: the die needs to be completely parallel to the equipment and materials, especially the cross needs to be connected in a straight line, which must be straight. After the mold is installed, it is necessary to press the material. If the material is not straight, the locking screw will be loosened, and the upper mold base will be adjusted according to the direction of the mold part position until it is completely parallel.
Inside and outside position mold: this kind of mold not only requires parallel, but also has high requirements for equipment travel. Not enough parallelism will lead to the production of part of the product, sometimes making the technician not understand why the problem is considered to be the mold. Jumping distance is not allowed to lead to product accuracy and partial deviation. Some people think that these devices are not allowed to travel, but they are not. When the error is 0.01mm, the more you walk, the more you walk.
According to the method of horizontal and vertical cutter, the parallelism is adjusted. The jumping distance should be increased or decreased according to the actual situation. Many people say, "it's wrong to enter the jump distance according to the design, then you're wrong." Mold manufacturing and equipment errors also exist, so we must adjust according to the actual situation.
AB board mold: mold adjustment method is the same, just pay attention to the bottom plate paste position not too close to the blade, prone to stamping products. The setting deviation can adjust the mold base and run out distance according to the actual situation.
High and low die: some products have full and half fold. In the design of engineering, mold blade should be divided into high blade and low blade. Sometimes the blade is not high or low or not enough, the master needs to adjust himself. It's not a simple solution, just scrape off the board or put it high on the floor. It is difficult to control the quality of production, it is difficult to adjust the mold. The simplest method is to stick the high knife position mold with adhesive tape (only laser tool mold and others can use insert blade), and when the high knife and low knife will automatically pierce the equipment.
Engraving and mold suction: many people have also said that the suction can not be taken or completely sucked. According to the material and mold situation, adjust the waste mold to half break or full break debugging.